If you are having trouble logging in:
- First, verify you are using the correct email and password.
- If you have FORGOTTEN YOUR PASSWORD, you can click the FORGOT PASSWORD? link to have an email sent with instructions to reset your password. If you don’t see the email in your inbox, please check your spam folder. If that doesn’t work, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can reset it for you.
- If you have FORGOTTEN WHICH EMAIL ADDRESS you used to create your paid membership, please reach out to us at email@example.com with possible email addresses, and we'll be glad to check them for you!
- If you SIGNED UP ON THE APP, you may need to REGISTER on the app for your login to be recognized on TYT.com.
- If you signed up for a TYT Channel Membership on YouTube, you can access members-only content on TYT.com, but first you need to link your YouTube account to a TYT account. You can create a new TYT account linked to YouTube. Or, you can link your YouTube account to your existing TYT account.
- If you don’t have an account yet, click SIGN UP for a free TYT account. Or, to watch exclusive members-only content and interact with the TYT community, sign up for TYT Plus Membership: click here to JOIN
- ADDITIONAL TIPS: Sometimes, login issues can be resolved by using a different internet browser or clearing your cache. If you are having login issues on the TYT app, you can also try deleting and redownloading the app.
If you are still having problems logging in, we might need to get some technical details from you to help us troubleshoot. Copy any error message you receive and email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll respond to you as soon as possible!