Connect my TYT YouTube membership to my TYT.com account
When you connect a YouTube account with TYT Channel Membership to your TYT.com account, you can access membership benefits and members-only content on TYT.com.
You can connect to your existing TYT.com account.
Or, if you have a TYT YouTube Channel Membership but you do not yet have a TYT.com account, click here for instructions on how to create a new TYT account.
To Connect your YouTube Channel Membership to your TYT.com account:
- Sign In to TYT.com
- Click on the PROFILE PHOTO in the upper right corner
- Select SETTINGS
- On ACCOUNT, GENERAL tab, scroll down to CONNECT AN EXTERNAL TYT MEMBERSHIP
- Select the YouTube icon
- If you are already signed in to Google/YouTube in your browser, you will be prompted to Choose an Account. CHOOSE THE ACCOUNT with your TYT YouTube Channel Membership (YTCM).
- Or, to SIGN IN, enter the EMAIL for the Google/YouTube account with your TYT YouTube Channel Membership
- Click NEXT
- Enter PASSWORD
- Click NEXT
- You may be asked to if you want to allow TYT to access your Google/YouTube account, select the CHECKBOX 'View your YouTube account' and click CONTINUE to connect the accounts.
Your YouTube account should now be connected!
If the account you connected is associated with a YouTube Channel Membership, you should now be entitled to membership benefits and content on TYT.com.
To confirm your membership is connected:
- Select PLUS MEMBERSHIPS on the sidebar
- Verify that "YouTube Channel Membership" is shown.
- Due to a technical limitation, you may see $4.99 as the price even if you have selected a different level on YouTube. This does not affect your billing with YouTube.
Help! I do not see my YouTube Channel Membership after connecting my YouTube account
- In order for us to recognize your membership, you must connect the YouTube identity that you used to purchase your Channel Membership. If you used a Brand Account, you must connect the Brand Account. If you used a Google Account, you must connect the Google Account.
- If you connected the wrong account, no worries! Just use the YOUTUBE ICON on the ACCOUNT page again to connect the correct one.
- The option to ENABLE SIGN IN with GOOGLE cannot grant you membership benefits on TYT.com (because it doesn’t provide us with the necessary YouTube Channel ID). Be sure to use the CONNECT AN EXTERNAL MEMBERSHIP with YOUTUBE option to access your membership benefits on TYT.com.
NOTE: Connecting your YouTube account will not enable you to sign in to TYT.com with your your Google/YouTube login. If you want to sign in with your Google/YouTube login, consider using the ENABLE SIGN IN with GOOGLE option to also connect your Google Account.
What information do you collect when I connect my YouTube account to TYT.com?
When you connect your primary Google Account via YouTube, we collect only the name shown on your account within YouTube, your email address, and your account's YouTube Channel ID (as all YouTube accounts are channels).