Connect my TYT YouTube membership to my TYT.com account
When you connect a YouTube account with TYT Channel Membership to your TYT.com account, you can access membership benefits and content on TYT.com.
You can connect your YouTube Channel Membership for The Young Turks on YouTube to your existing TYT.com account.
Or, if you have a YouTube Channel Membership but you do not yet have a TYT.com account, click here for instructions on how to create a new TYT account.
To Connect your YouTube Channel Membership to your TYT.com account:
- Sign In to TYT.com
- Click on the PROFILE PHOTO in the upper right corner
- Select SETTINGS
- On ACCOUNT, select the CONNECTED ACCOUNTS tab
- Under Connect an Account, select the YouTube icon
- If you are already signed in to Google/YouTube in your browser, you will be prompted to Choose an Account. CHOOSE THE ACCOUNT with your TYT YouTube Channel Membership (YTCM).
- Or, to SIGN IN, enter the EMAIL for the Google/YouTube account with your TYT YouTube Channel Membership
- Click NEXT
- Enter PASSWORD
- Click NEXT
- You may be asked to if you want to allow TYT to access your Google/YouTube account, click CONTINUE to connect the accounts.
Your YouTube account should now be connected!
If the account you connected is associated with a YouTube Channel Membership, you should now be entitled to membership content on TYT.com.
To confirm your membership is connected:
- Select PLUS MEMBERSHIPS on the sidebar
- Verify that "YouTube Channel Membership" is shown.
- Due to a technical limitation, you may see $4.99 as the price even if you have selected a different level on YouTube. This does not affect your billing with YouTube.
Help! I do not see my YouTube Channel Membership after connecting my YouTube account
In order for us to recognize your membership, you must connect the YouTube identity that you used to purchase your Channel Membership. If you used a brand account, you must connect the brand account. If you used a Google account, you must attach the Google account. If you connected the wrong one, no worries! Just use the CONNECT AN ACCOUNT option from the ACCOUNT page again to connect the correct one.