How do I connect to Chromecast?
Casting Video on Chromecast
To show your screen on your TV, you’ll need:
- A Chromecast or TV with Chromecast built-in.
- Connect your device and Chromecast devices to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Here's how to check the Wi-Fi network of your mobile device or computer:
- On your phone's Home screen, tap Settings > Wi-Fi > connect to the network that matches your Chromecast device.
- Computer: Click Wi-Fi > connect to the network that matches your Chromecast device.
1. Choose a video
- Open the TYT app
- Tap the Cast button
2. Choose your Chromecast device
Tap the Chromecast device you want to cast to > tap Play.
Your content will start playing on the TV connected to that Chromecast device.
3. Stop casting content
Tap the Cast button > Disconnect.