Cancel Membership Purchased on TYT App via Google Play
Google Play Subscription Cancellation
If you purchased your TYT subscription on the TYT App, via the Google Play Store (from an Android mobile device), you only can unsubscribe the membership via the Google Play Store. Once you unsubscribe on their end, it will cancel your Plus Membership on our end.
Note: Uninstalling the TYT app will not cancel your subscription.
To Cancel a subscription on the Google Play Store App
- Open the Google Play Store app on your Android device or browser.
- Select your PROFILE ICON or menu in the upper right
- Select PAYMENTS & SUBSCRIPTIONS
- Select SUBSCRIPTIONS
- Under Active subscriptions, select the TYT subscription
- Click CANCEL SUBSCRIPTION
- You may be asked if you’d like to PAUSE instead. To continue with cancellation, click NO THANKS.
- You may be asked to select a REASON for the cancellation. Choose one of the options and click CONTINUE
- Select CANCEL SUBSCRIPTION
Your subscription will now show Canceled status. You will continue to have access until your current membership period expires.
Once your Current Membership Period ends, TYT will display under Expired Subscriptions. At this point, it will also reflect as Canceled on TYT.
You may RENEW your TYT membership at any time via Google Play Subscriptions. If you’d like to select a different level of membership, be sure to renew via TYT.com.
For more information regarding subscriptions billed through Google Play, please visit their support center here.