Refresh the Website
The Refresh/Reload Icon on your browser window (the circular arrow usually located in the upper left near the address bar) initiates a normal refresh that uses cached data.
This may solve some issues, like a portion of a page not loading. But it does not initiate a hard refresh.
A HARD REFRESH clears the cache for a page. This forces the browser to re-download the most recent version of a page from the server. This will include any UPDATED FEATURES or styles and may help to RESOLVE ANY CONFLICTS OR ISSUES on the page.
How to Hard Refresh the TYT.com Website on a Desktop Computer:
- First, close ALL open TYT tabs.
- Open TYT.com
- Refresh based on your browser and operating system:
- Chrome or Firefox
- Windows: Hold Ctrl and press F5 on your keyboard. If that doesn't work, try Fn+F5 or Ctrl+Shift+R
- Mac: Hold Cmd+Shift and press R on your keyboard
- Internet Explorer
- Windows: Hold Ctrl and press F5 on your keyboard
- Microsoft Edge
- Windows: Hold Ctrl+Shift and press F5 on your keyboard
- Mac: Hold Cmd+Option and press E on your keyboard. Then hold down Shift and click Reload in the toolbar. Or, on the Safari menu go to Safari > Empty Cache.
How to Hard Refresh the TYT.com Website on a Mobile Device:
There is no keyboard shortcut to force a hard refresh on mobile devices. You will need to clear your browser’s cache:
Chrome (Android phone or tablet):
- Go to your device's SETTINGS > APPS > CHROME
- Select STORAGE
- Select MANAGE STORAGE
- Select MANAGE for Site Storage
- Select TYT.com
- Click CLEAR & RESET
- Confirm CLEAR & RESET
NOTE: If you are logged in to your Google account and have sync turned on, clearing your browser data may delete data for the TYT site across your device
Safari (iPad or iPhone)
- Select SETTINGS > SAFARI > ADVANCED > WEBSITE DATA
- Locate TYT.com
- Swipe left to DELETE website data