How do I post in the Live Chat?
Posting in the Live Chat is only available for members in good standing. TYT members can post comments during any live show under the Members-Only Chat. Live Chat is only available through TYT.com, not the TYT app.
NOTE: Live chat is powered by YouTube, so you will need a Google account and a YouTube channel to chat (Steps to create a YouTube Channel included below).
Joining the Members-Only Live Chat
- Sign In to TYT.com
- Click on the current Livestream.
- If you're on the free, public stream, click on the link to the MEMBERS-ONLY LIVE STREAM
- Scroll down to MEMBERS-ONLY CHAT
- Hover over the SAY SOMETHING text field.
- If you are signed in to your Google Account and already have a YouTube Channel, you can POST COMMENTS in the chat now!
- If you are not signed in to your Google Account, you will see a prompt to sign in. Click on SIGN IN TO CHAT and sign in to Google.
- If you are signed in to your Google Account but need to create a YouTube Channel, you will see a prompt to create a channel. Click CREATE A CHANNEL TO JOIN THE CHAT
- You will be redirected to YouTube to Create a Channel. Confirm you want to chat by clicking CREATE CHANNEL.
- You can now POST COMMENTS in the Live Chat!