Connect Amazon Prime to Twitch
Link your Amazon Prime account with your Twitch account and receive a free Twitch sub every month to any channel.
You can choose to use your free sub for the TYT Twitch Channel.
To Link your Amazon and Twitch accounts:
- Go to Prime Gaming Manage Twitch Accounts
- Select CONNECT A TWITCH ACCOUNT.
- Sign in to your Amazon account
- Sign in to your Twitch account
- Click Confirm.
To Activate the TYT channel on Twitch
- Go to the TYT Twitch Channel.
- Select SUBSCRIBE or RESUBSCRIBE button
- Scroll to the bottom of the modal window
If you are an active Prime subscriber and you have linked your Prime and Twitch accounts, you will see the option to USE PRIME SUB above the Subscribe button.
- Select the checkbox USE PRIME SUB.
- Click SUBSCRIBE WITH PRIME button to activate your Prime Subscription for TYT on Twitch.
- If your Twitch account is not linked to an active Prime Account, you will see a shortcut to start your trial above the subscribe button.
- If your free monthly Prime sub is already in use and the next month is not available, you will see the next available date on the Subscribe tab.
- If no date is listed, please review your Amazon account to ensure that it’s linked correctly to your Twitch Account, that your Prime Membership is active, and that your Prime Membership includes a monthly subscription.